Search This Blog

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Cool Photographs..

Some of these are really funny!


Next time you have extra time -- try stacking your coins






Cool Mailboxes






I hope that backpack is a parachute






"Ahhh, it's so warm and cuddly on here"






Sorry bro, but thanks for being my chair






Looks like he wanted to be alone








Bye Bye, Freeway! Mother Nature had another idea...






Help! Call 911






It's good to have a friend when you need one!






I guess cats can read after all






This is not as comfy as I thought it would be






Static cat!
















The water is so clear the boat seems to be floating on air






I'm sorry... I didn't know you were coming back 






You may not be happy with dinner -- but you are going to eat it anyway! 

May your troubles be less, May your blessings be more, and may nothing but happiness come through your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment