Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Occupation Hymns

The Dentist's Hymn:............. Crown Him with Many Crowns
The Weatherman's Hymn:........ There Shall Be Showers of Blessings
The Contractor's Hymn:........... The Church's One Foundation
The Tailor's Hymn:.............. Holy, Holy, Holy
The Golfer's Hymn:.............. There's a Green Hill Far Away
The Politician's Hymn:......... Standing on the Promises
The Optometrist's Hymn:......... Open My Eyes That I Might See
The Gossip's Hymn:.............. Pass It On
The Electrician's Hymn:......... Send The Light
The Realtor's Hymn:.............. I've Got a Mansion, Just Over The Hilltop
The Doctor's Hymn:.............. The Great Physician

For those who speed on the highway - a few hymns

45mph.................... God Will Take Care of You
55mph.................... Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
65mph.................... Nearer My God To Thee
75mph.................... Nearer Still Nearer
85mph.................... This World Is Not My Home
95mph.................... Lord, I'm Coming Home
100mph.............. Precious Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment